Loris Technologies Inc. is pleased to announce the release of FileNexus® Version 6.61 with a more robust feature set and improved user interface.
Already have the Web Client? Upgrade to Version 6.61 and reap these benefits.
Don’t have it yet? Here is why you want it.
In Version 6.61 of the FileNexus® Web Client you can now:
- Create custom User Dashboards and Reports
Display and monitor in real-time your critical business processes.
- Customize your own Workflow Buttons
You specify the look and feel, how tasks appear, and actions like alerts, approvals, report distribution, and more.
- Create a My Tasks user task list that is automatically updated
Receive real-time status updates on business processes and workflows to which the user is assigned, further supporting FileNexus® Workflow.
- Access the Archive Wizard* to upload and archive PC files directly from a web URL. No software to install. All you need is a user/pswd, a browser and access to the internet.
(*Requires PC Data Server License)
- Validate user input for mandatory fields and formatting
FileNexus® can now validate user defined “Mandatory” indexes as well as the format of the index entered. Supports both client specific standards (such as all customer numbers begin with “CN-”) and syntax/type/format requirements (such as a valid date format).
Published October 1, 2012